Sunday, February 3, 2013

Just a few more...Projects!

Well, I can't believe it is February already!  This year is already off to the races and I still have some UFO's from last year that I am trying to get done.  Before I get to those, let's look at some more of my completed pieces...

Colors of the Fall
Table Runners are fun and quick to make.  I love them and try to make them for each season.


Holly in the Round

This was fun and easy to make, one of the first I did.  Got the pattern for this from one of the Fons and Porters Celebrations magazine.


HO HO HO . . . Who Wouldn't Go !
This adorable wall handling was from a pattern by Nancy Halverson.  Also the two following pillows out of the same book.  I think I love appliqué.  I seem to gravitate towards those patterns.  Some day I would like to do a Baltimore Album Quilt...I must be crazy!

Singing Pillow

Happy Misletoes

Thanks for joining me today.  There's more to come but I promise, there is an end...at least until I get some UFO's done!

1 comment: