Monday, March 18, 2013

Mug Rug Swap Received!

Hi Quilting Friends. . .

Today I received my Mug Rugs from my secret partner...not secret anymore, Susan from Mississippi.  Thank you Susan!  They are darling!  I especially like the owls and the dark blue starry night fabric.  Nice choice!  Oh, and the backing fabric was perfect, more owls!  The Winter Mug Rug was also very nice.  I think I recognize some of the same fabric in it that I used in my partners swap.  Can you tell which one was the same?  Look further back in my blog to check it out...



Thanks Susan.  They will sit here on my craft/cutting table and I will use them every day!


Susan also sent along a postcard from Mississippi.  Why didn't I think to do that when I sent mine to Dubai?  Next time...





Happy Quilting!  Till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment